How can I enable mobile certificate?

• 11 December 2014
  • 5 kommenttia
  • 299 katselukertaa

• Anonymous
  • 0 kommenttia
Hi,

I got my new Sonera SIM card / mobile number yesterday, and also got the Sonera ID security code. But when I tried to use the mobile certificate to log on some site with my mobile number, eg. kela.fi, it said that the service is not enabled.

How can I enable that?

Thanks.

5 kommenttia

Hi ymeng! We just tested Sonera ID on kela.fi and it was working normally. Have you tested other sites? If none of them works, please add your customer number to your Profile settings so that we can check that ID is activated to your subscription. More informaiton of Mobile ID here
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I had my customer number in my Profile. Could you please check it for me to see if it is enabled for my subscription? If not, please let me how can I enable it.

Minna- kirjoitti:
Hi ymeng! We just tested Sonera ID on kela.fi and it was working normally. Have you tested other sites? If none of them works, please add your customer number to your Profile settings so that we can check that ID is activated to your subscription. More informaiton of Mobile ID here
Hi ymeng!

You will get your Sonera ID to use from Sonera Shop (Sonera Kauppa). Just remember to have your ID (passport etc. with you).
Thank you!

Niinamari kirjoitti:
Hi ymeng!

You will get your Sonera ID to use from Sonera Shop (Sonera Kauppa). Just remember to have your ID (passport etc. with you).
You are more than wellcome ymeng :)
Have a nice day!

Vastaa