Invoice is not sent

• 2 August 2017
  • 4 kommenttia
  • 8 katselukertaa

Hi, I have ordered a phone on Telia and It was so nice that I got it on my hand only 3 days later. However. I haven't receive any email confirm or e-invoice either on my Telia account or my email (I checked Laskut ja Viestit already). All I had were a confirmation from posti that the product is arrieved and a message from Telia saying that my order number was 4232031. 

Could you please guide me how can I get the invoice so that I can pay the bill on time.

Thank you so much.

4 kommenttia

Hi @NinaBlue and welcome to Telia Yhteisö! When was the order made? It might be, that the first invoice hasn't been sent yet. However, you can find all Telia Finance invoices when you log in to telia.fi, choose "Liittymäni ja palveluni" -> "Rahoitus" -> "Siirry rahoitukseen". Invoices are located in the column "Katso laskuja (klikkaa linkkiä katsoaksesi/ladataksesi)".  You can also change the language to English or Swedish by selecting "Hallinnoi asetuksia" -> "Kielivaihtoehdot" -> "Tallenna muutokset". Hopefully this helps :)

Thank you for your solution. I checked them all and the column Katso laskuja (klikkaa linkkiä katsoaksesi/ladataksesi was empty :)

I purchased the prosuct on 28th July. It has been almost a week and  there is no invoice yet. Do you have any idea When the invoice should have been sent?

Again, thank you so much for your help :)

Okay it's just almost a week ago you made the purchace! 🙂 That explains it all, there should be no invoice yet. It'll come though. :) 
You'll receive your first invoice by paper, and if you'd like, you can change it afterwards to Email or E-invoice via telia.fi.
One usually receives the first invoice within a month from purchace. :) 

Thank you so much for your helps. It really made relieved. Have a nice weekend :)

Vastaa