İphone Unlock help please?

• 11 December 2014
  • 4 kommenttia
  • 14 katselukertaa

• Anonymous
  • 0 kommenttia
hello Sonera unlock my phone, but my iphone 4 the contract period finished ..Im from turkey but what sim lock remove ? help please Im sorry not speak english

4 kommenttia

Hello knoll20: Please add your customer number so we can check if the phone is still locked:
Omat asetukset > Profiili > Asiakasnumero
If the contract period is over, you can unlock the phone by logging into iTunes with a SIM-card from another operator.
my customer number not remember..my phone is imei check ? check if the phone is still locked imei number? thank you very much
You can send us an email from here. We need a subsricption number that is connected to that locked iPhone. Then we need iPhone's imei-code that we can check if the contract period has end. And please could You find Your customer number also.
knoll20 kirjoitti:
hello Sonera unlock my phone, but my iphone 4 the contract period finished ..Im from turkey but what sim lock remove ? help please Im sorry not speak english

You can get your iPhone4 unlocked from Network lock using Remote unlocking method. Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service at low cost from WickedUnlock.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes. This is permanent unlocking solution iPhone. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.

Vastaa