Returning Gear 360

Hi, I need to return a Gear 360 camera that was faulty on delivery, the Telia store won´t take it back and I have been in touch with Telia who eventually said I should send it back for a replacement (The store won´t touch it as they don´t sell them)

Customer services sent me an Email with the return address which is as follows:

Posti / E-varasto
Sopimustunnus 619604 (MOB) tai 628184 (BB & TV)
Satamatie 37
37800 Akaa

I assume (MOB) is for mobiles and (BB & TV) is Broad band and TV, should I use one of these for a camera or neither?

Also I was expecting a return or case number, but don´t have anything, what information should I include with the delivery?

Any help thankfully recieved, I am a bit worried about sticking this camera in the post and never seeing it again :(

5 kommenttia

Hi @sparks1061 and welcome to Yhteisö. 

You have two options here: 

If you have 14 days returning period left, you can send the camera back to us, and the order will be cancelled. You will not receive a new camera back, so you'll just have to reorder it. With the order you received, there should have been a return form? Fill it and send it back to us with the camera. Include  that the camera was broken when received. In this case, use these informations:

Posti / E-varasto
Sopimustunnus 619604 
Satamatie 37
37800 Akaa

If the 14 day return period is already gone, you should visit Telia Store, and the staff will send your camera to mobylife for repair. The staff in mobylife will check the camera (according to manufacturers instructions), fix it, or replace it with new one. Can't promise you here how it goes :) 

In this case I do recommend you the first option if possible. 

Eikös ainakin aikaisemmin ollut niin, ettei viallista tuotetta saanut palauttaa ?

Tälläset ohjeet sain kun tiedustelin tämän kohdalla toimintamallia eilen. 
Kaupasta ostetuilla tuotteilla ei ole palautusoikeutta, mutta etämyynnistä ostetuilla on tuo 14 vuorokautta, ja tuotteen saa palauttaa jos tuota aikaa on jäljellä. 

Kunniamerkki +14

@RaMaria kirjoitti:

Tälläset ohjeet sain kun tiedustelin tämän kohdalla toimintamallia eilen. 
Kaupasta ostetuilla tuotteilla ei ole palautusoikeutta, mutta etämyynnistä ostetuilla on tuo 14 vuorokautta, ja tuotteen saa palauttaa jos tuota aikaa on jäljellä. 

Etämyynnissä on aina 14vrk palautusoikeus, oli tuote viallinen tai ei.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +16

@tilasto kirjoitti:

Etämyynnissä on aina 14vrk palautusoikeus, oli tuote viallinen tai ei.

Totta! Tämän nyt ei pitäisi olla yllätys koska se on laissa määritelty :smileyhappy:

Vastaa