Samsung QLED Q9FN 65" out of stock

Hi!

When are you going to get more of this TV (product number QE65Q9FNATXXC) in stock? I want to buy one while the offer (Galaxy Watch included in the purchase) is still active. 

Thanks.

8 kommenttia

Käyttäjätaso 4
Kunniamerkki +15

Hi @rhubarba and welcome to Telia Yhteisö, nice to have you here! :smileyhappy:

I couldn't find the information about the next delivery date, but I sent a messege to our equipment delivery department. When I get the answer from them, I'll get back to you :smileyhappy: 

Käyttäjätaso 4
Kunniamerkki +15

@rhubarba  kirjoitti:

When are you going to get more of this TV (product number QE65Q9FNATXXC) in stock? I want to buy one while the offer (Galaxy Watch included in the purchase) is still active. 

I just got an answer, that this 65" TV is no longer available in our stock, and we are not getting it more. This 55" is still available and also this model is included with the campaign where you can get the Galaxy Watch for free. Of course it's not the same size, but it's still high-quality TV. Take a look at it, if that would be an option :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the reply and for looking into it Sanna!

However, I find this a very disappointing and strange move by Telia. This TV is the latest flagship model from Samsung and uses the latest iteration of QLED technology which is hugely improved from the earlier models, which you still stock by the way. I missed the chance to buy the 65" by just a few hours and now it bugs me that I can't buy it without interest rate from anyplace else... Well that's my problem, but the TV was obviously very popular with your customers for a reason.

Could you possibly ask them for an explanation as to why they wont stock more of Samsungs latest, and extremely successful, flagship model?

Many thanks!

Ok, so I realized that Samsung is of course coming out with 2019 years models soon, and that's probably why this TV is out of stock.

Then my next question is, could you get an estimate on when the Samsung Q90R 65inch is coming to Telias store, and would you happen to have a price estimate? :)

Cheers!

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

@rhubarba@  kirjoitti:

Ok, so I realized that Samsung is of course coming out with 2019 years models soon, and that's probably why this TV is out of stock.

Then my next question is, could you get an estimate on when the Samsung Q90R 65inch is coming to Telias store, and would you happen to have a price estimate? :)

Cheers!

Yes, of course we can ask it for You. I'll get back to You after I have got an answer :) 

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

@rhubarba I just got an answer from our equipment delivery department and they said that the situation of the model will clear up during this month. They are waiting now the pricing details from Samsung and after that the will make the final decission. 

Very nice, thank you!

Hi! Are the TVs coming soon? I'm eagerly awaiting it, if you have a date of arrival it would be great to know.

Vastaa