samsung s6 edge needs a new screen, pink line when i press a certain place, whats return policies?

• 13 December 2016
  • 1 kommentti
  • 3 katselukertaa

hi guys

did anyone ever return a samsung phone to sonera for replacment

ive got a problem sometimes when i press a certain place on the screen , then a pink line comes and sometimes stays and sometimes goes

ive been reading its quite a common problem with the samsung s6 edge

what is the return policy to get it fixed

i really cant be without a phone , whats the turnaround, i was told i could get a temporary phone, but i use my phone for emails and speaking to my family on whatsapp etc

is there a replacement ,or a fix?

thanks guys

1 kommentti

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +20

@forshaw kirjoitti:

hi guys

did anyone ever return a samsung phone to sonera for replacment

ive got a problem sometimes when i press a certain place on the screen , then a pink line comes and sometimes stays and sometimes goes

ive been reading its quite a common problem with the samsung s6 edge

what is the return policy to get it fixed

i really cant be without a phone , whats the turnaround, i was told i could get a temporary phone, but i use my phone for emails and speaking to my family on whatsapp etc

is there a replacement ,or a fix?

thanks guys

Hello!

I believe that your phone will be handled to the service before any kind of replacement will happen. They have to check that the fault is not caused by a mechanical breakdown, like dropping the phone or moisture. There have been devices available to use during the repairs, but I don't know the policy exactly and how it works. I have heard that those devices are very basic ones or old models. 

I have very good experiences of Samsung Service, which is located at Espoo, Finland. They fixed my Samsung Xcover 3 very quickly, in a week. Unfortunately their website is in Finnish, but I believe they offer service also in English. http://www.samsungservice.fi/ You can also send the device via Post to them. Usually when you deliver your phone directly to the service point (avoid the scf - service!!) , the time used in repairs is often much shorter than working with a particular Sonera Shop.

I'm not representing Sonera, so I advice you to ask directly from the customer service for a further instructions. But I trust that you will get a good advice from here too if you wait a little. 

Vastaa