Internet outage

• 25 April 2020
  • 8 kommenttia
  • 11 katselukertaa

• Anonymous
  • 0 kommenttia

Hi,

I suddenly lost internet on my Fibre connection.

The WLAN is still showing green, but there's no internet.

How can I find out if this a general outage?

Cheers,

Trev.

8 kommenttia

It's currently nationwide, affecting most/some customers. It's not your system. It's even the leading headline of one of our trash tabloid news sites, Iltalehti, at the moment.

We lost the optical fibre connection also in Turku, Itäharju, connection been down about couple of hours and still down :(

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +16

It pays to check https://www.telia.fi/asiakastuki/viat-ja-hairiot/ajankohtaiset, though it took a couple of hours before Telia got a notice up.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +20

Vielä kun laittavat muillakin kielillä ja pari tuntia aikaisemmin niin alkaa olla siitäkin sivusta, sitten kun se latautuu, kaikille hyötyä.

Kunniamerkki +6

Maybe you could tell me how to check that page when there is no internet connection...

The only operator in my home is Telia.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +20

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +16

@Japeaa@  kirjoitti:

Maybe you could tell me how to check that page when there is no internet connection...

Call or text a friend, who uses some other operator like for example AT&T, Beeline, Elisa, Moi, Telefónica, Telenor, Tele2, Telstra, Verizon.

This got featured by the news media, too. You can for example check Yle teletext on tv programmes 1, 2, 5, 21, 22 or 25. The index of domestic news is on page 102.

And this particular news happened to get on the page 106:

Vastaa