Modem not yet delivered

• 22 August 2016
  • 4 kommenttia
  • 6 katselukertaa

Hi,

My order number is 8334171.

I made a contract for broadband on 6th of August, next week I received a message asking for a deposit on a modem and payed it. 12th of August I received order confirmation. 16.08 I received login and password for Sonera's account. As of today I still haven't received a modem nor a tracking code for it.
Is there any way to find out where the modem is? This is extremely slow and frustrating. 

Vlad

4 kommenttia

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

Hi  and welcome to Klaani. Sorry about a delayed delivery. I will ask about this case from our delivery department and i'll get back to You right after i have got more information.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

@vlives kirjoitti:

Hi,

My order number is 8334171.

I made a contract for broadband on 6th of August, next week I received a message asking for a deposit on a modem and payed it. 12th of August I received order confirmation. 16.08 I received login and password for Sonera's account. As of today I still haven't received a modem nor a tracking code for it.
Is there any way to find out where the modem is? This is extremely slow and frustrating. 

Vlad

I have now ordered you that modem. It will be send at least tomorrow. I really hope that You'll get it later on this week!

Ei pitäisi maksaa ennen kuin näkee mitä "säkissä" on. 

Thanks, but I am still wondering why it was not sent before. ༼ つ ͠° ͟ ͟ʖ ͡° ༽つ

Vastaa