Zyxel vmg8825-b50b restarting continuously

• 7 September 2021
  • 5 kommenttia
  • 13 katselukertaa

Ih, i've installed a new router zyxel vmg8825-b50b. When it turn on it shows a red internet light and after few minutes it restart continuously. I think that the router can't take a valid ip address.. How can i fix that?

Edit SannaMKoo: Added an image directly to the comment and edited the title 

5 kommenttia

Käyttäjätaso 5
Kunniamerkki +15

@Brancaleone83  kirjoitti:

Ih, i've installed a new router zyxel vmg8825-b50b. When it turn on it shows a red internet light and after few minutes it restart continuously. I think that the router can't take a valid ip address.. How can i fix that?

Edit SannaMKoo: Added an image directly to the comment and edited the title 

Welcome to our Telia Yhteisö @Brancaleone83 😁>!

Have you tried already another modem? What kind of broadband subscription you have? 

Yes, the connection working with a zyxel VMG1312-bd, it's an L ethernet Telia connection.

If i connect my pc directly it also work

Käyttäjätaso 3
Kunniamerkki +10

Yes, the connection working with a zyxel VMG1312-bd, it's an L ethernet Telia connection.

If i connect my pc directly it also work

Do you use the same Ethernet cable with the modem that you used to test your computer? Do you have an another Ethernet cable? Your new router may require a 4 pair Ethernet cable. You can identify a 4 pair cable by looking at the transparent connector. In a 4 pair cable, all the wires inside the connector are connected. In a 2 pair Ethernet cable, only part of the wires are connected.

Yes, the problem was the firmware of my router after i've changed it all work properly!

Thanks a lot for your answer! 

Käyttäjätaso 3
Kunniamerkki +10

Yes, the problem was the firmware of my router after i've changed it all work properly!

Thanks a lot for your answer! 

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that your connection is working now!

Vastaa