Activate Micro-SIM card

• 11 December 2014
  • 3 kommenttia
  • 288 katselukertaa

Is there any way to send a SMS to activate my micro-SIM card? Called 3 times today your customer service number, never get through, too long waiting time...

3 kommenttia

Kunniamerkki +14
You should be able to activate your new card by sending an activation command AKTIVOI xxxxxxxxxx (replace x's with your phone number) by sms with your old card (or any other phone) to number 18100.
kjns kirjoitti:
You should be able to activate your new card by sending an activation command AKTIVOI xxxxxxxxxx (replace x's with your phone number) by sms with your old card (or any other phone) to number 18100.

It worked. I need to reboot the new phone to activate micro-sim. (also reboot the old phone to see the normal sim is de-activated)
Kunniamerkki +14
kuiwang kirjoitti:
[quote="kjns":20qyxqr4]You should be able to activate your new card by sending an activation command AKTIVOI xxxxxxxxxx (replace x's with your phone number) by sms with your old card (or any other phone) to number 18100.

It worked. I need to reboot the new phone to activate micro-sim. (also reboot the old phone to see the normal sim is de-activated)[/quote:20qyxqr4]

Good to hear!
You indeed need to reboot your phone (sometimes switching to flight mode will do) to make the new sim search for network connection.

Vastaa