Help and want to be sure

• 11 December 2014
  • 0 kommenttia
  • 1 katselukerta

Hi Sonera,
I did some changes with my sonera TV package and wanted to be sure whether the correct thing has been done to avoid any unnecessary bills which I will not be ready to pay.
First I asked for electronic bills which I was called later and they took my email address but I have noticed that on my new contract papers my email address has been written wrongly. the correct email is: ligiobarason@yahoo.com

Secondly, I changed my package from MTV3 Total to Sonera MIX M where i can select channels i want which has been done successfully but it seems i can still watch some of the channels from MTV3 Total. I am not sure whether they have included it to my new package or they have totally cancelled it. Because i do NOT want MTV3 Total anymore that is why i came in for a new package so i do not want to receive two bills and later i will be told that i did not cancel my old package. please check on this for me.

Third, how i can register to select my own programmes from sonera MIX M from the sonera website.

0 vastausta

Ei vielä vastauksia. Ole sinä ensimmäinen ja vastaa, kysy tai kommentoi!

Vastaa