Higher invoice

• 11 December 2014
  • 1 kommentti
  • 12 katselukertaa

Hi there. I would be interested to know what does this "One-time charges" fee mean? I have subscribed to your internet company, and I'm using your internet and when I got the first invoice, I paid 20,90 Euro for the so called "Monthly charges", and 2,90 Euro for the so called "One-time charges" even though I have no idea what that means. However, I paid it, so I paid a total of "23.80 Euro), and now I just received my second invoice where it says again that I need to pay "One-time charges" 2,90 + "Monthly charges" 20,90 = 23,80 in total. I know it's only 2,90 Euro, but why should I pay something that is "One-time " charge every month? Give me some information please. Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

1 kommentti

Hi,
I suppose you have received the invoices in paper form? They charge the extra amount for that.
However, you can avoid that charge by asking Sonera to send the invoice via e-mail to your e-mail address.

In order to manage the invoicing settings you'll need to create a user account "Sonera Tunnus" to access your personal and invoicing details on "Omat Sivut".
You'll need your net banking user information to create the login and password for "Omat sivut" since your identity must be verified when creating the user account..
Once you have created this Sonera Tunnus-account you'll be able to log in to Omat sivut and change invoice type to e-mail invoice - remember to give a working e-mail address - which will be sent to your e-mail address without extra charges.
Or, you can simply give them a call and ask them to change the invoice type - but that will take more time and cost you more than creating the user account and changing the invoice type DIY way.

Vastaa