IPhone 4s avaaminen lukitusta tilasta

• 11 December 2014
  • 8 kommenttia
  • 1 katselukerta

Hei,
olen Australiassa 2 viikkoa ja ostin prepaid kortin. (jossa ei palautusoikeutta) Iphone 4s Sonera ei hyväksy sitä koska se on lukittuna. Voisikohan iphonen saada avattua? Mieheni Sonera iphone 5 ei ollut tätä ongelmaa vaan prepaid toimi heti.

IMEI: 013178004965363

8 kommenttia

Hei katrina80!

Puhelimen lukitus olisi poistunut automaattisesti kesä-heinäkuun paikkeilla, mutta koska laite on jo kokonaisuudessaan maksettu ja olet sen kanssa ulkomailla niin poistin lukituksen tätä kautta. Kytke laite iTunesiin paikallisella kortilla ja saat rekisteröityä laitteen uudelleen ko. sim kortille.
Just bought a second hand iPhone 4s but would not accept another sim card. I want to find out if this iPhone is still locked and what I need to do to unlocked it?

IMEI 013034002069189

Thank you in advance.
Hi romsku! This iPhone is un-locked. You just need to put a new sim-card inside and connect to iTunes.
Thank you Minna for your quick response. But unfortunately my problem still exist, I cannot activate my phone using another operator sim card. I have always got this message:

We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time. Please try again later, or contact customer care.

Used several sim card and none of them works except for one that of Sonera. Therefore I need more advice. Got this phone restored as well several times, put airplane more several times, etc....(which the apple support suggests to do...) but none of these works. I am just lost.
Have you tried to connect to iTunes today? I can see that your phone has been unlocked today so I recommend that you try it again.
I tried to connect to iTunes today several times, as I was restoring few times (at least 5times) but nothing happens :-(

It can detect my phone number but the No Service tag keeps on appearing.

But on Sonera's sim card everything is working. I am just wondering why?
I had been trying to connect my iPhone 4s for several days now and it's only working on Sonera's own simcard. Can you please double check that the phone was unlocked?

IMEI 013034002069189

Thank you.
Have you checked from your operator that your sim-card is ok? And notice that when you connect to iTunes, the sim-card must be in iPhone. Everything is ok here so I just wonder why it doesn´t work out.

Vastaa