iPhone 5 loosing service

• 11 December 2014
  • 6 kommenttia
  • 0 katselukertaa

Excuse my use of English.

I have an iPhone 5 about a month old with latest iOS

Every few day, I find I have "No Service", it doesn't seem to matter where I am and nothing works to get back coverage except turning the phone on and off, i then get coverage and the phone works fine.

Is this a known issue or a problem with my phone?

Kiitos
Andrew

6 kommenttia

Hi Andrew!

Are You using 4G or 3G connection? Does it make a difference what connection You're using? Try to take LTE off if it could help.
Melina kirjoitti:
Hi Andrew!

Are You using 4G or 3G connection? Does it make a difference what connection You're using? Try to take LTE off if it could help.

Both 3G and 4G. I don't get 4G coverage at home but do at work and it seems to happen at both.
Andrew kirjoitti:
[quote="Melina":gn3lzm7w]Hi Andrew!

Both 3G and 4G. I don't get 4G coverage at home but do at work and it seems to happen at both.[/quote:gn3lzm7w]

Hmm.. How often does the problem appears?
Lila kirjoitti:
[quote="Andrew":2343e7ee][quote="Melina":2343e7ee]Hi Andrew!

Both 3G and 4G. I don't get 4G coverage at home but do at work and it seems to happen at both.[/quote:2343e7ee]

Hmm.. How often does the problem appears?[/quote:2343e7ee]

Perhaps 7 or 8 times in the past month. I usually notice in the middle of the morning and it could have stopped just before or in the previous evening. Once I restarted the phone and it happened again within the hour. But annoyingly I don't know its lost service until I want to use the phone so I'm missing calls when it happens.

Andrew
We`ve noticed that sometimes when I-Phone is updated something like that might happen. So I recommend that you try to do soft reset if you haven`t try it yet?. Soft reset is safety to do at anytime, because it doesn`t lose any information from your phone.

Soft reset:

1. Press and hold the power / sleep button and the home / menu button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds.

2. Phone turns itself off

3. Phone should turn itself on, if doesn`t put phone on by using power button.

After that soft reset, you should try to use it normally. We hope that this soft reset will help you, and please let us know if your I- Phone is still losing service.

/ Vesa
VesaN kirjoitti:
We`ve noticed that sometimes when I-Phone is updated something like that might happen. So I recommend that you try to do soft reset if you haven`t try it yet?. Soft reset is safety to do at anytime, because it doesn`t lose any information from your phone.
We hope that this soft reset will help you, and please let us know if your I- Phone is still losing service.

/ Vesa

I'll try this for awhile to see if it helps
Thanks
Andrew

Vastaa