Broadband Connection Activation?

• 26 March 2018
  • 3 kommenttia
  • 16 katselukertaa

Hi,

The broadband connection was supposed to be activated already last week, so far in 1 week I just get a "sorry" text message and customer service apologizing to the fact referring to the strike of Engineers. Anyone knows how long this strike gonna continue 😉 ... It is strange that activation of the connection takes this long... Any ideas? 

3 kommenttia

Hello @MtEverest and welcome to Yhteisö! 

Yeah, we have a bit unfortunate situation right now and some fault fixes and installation works has been delayed. 
Things are getting better now and I do hope that you'll get your connection ready and working soon as well. 

Ok... but still no updates and no connection! I would be grateful if you can give me a date for connection (at least) so that I can plan if I need to find alternative providers. It is quite disappointing the effort one has to put in order to get the service that was already paid for. 

I'm sorry but I cannot give you any dates, we are not able to check customer information here. 
General information states that within few weeks this situation should be over in these delayed areas. 
We are doing fixes and installations at a fast pace right now but there are so many works in queue, that it takes time.
I cannot promise you the exact date, but I truly hope that you'll get your connection working soon. :) 

Vastaa