E5186S and 5Ghz software problem

• 21 November 2018
  • 8 kommenttia
  • 17 katselukertaa

Hi Friends, Anybody Have Software version 21.302.01.00.07 for Huawei E5186s-22a.

Bcoz in My Router that second 5Ghz Wifi Channel is not visible when ever we search in mobile and laptop.i tried almost all the software (Which is Given By Mega & Media fire website) no improvement.

So i Need 21.302.01.00.07

please Give me download link

EDIT: otsikko muokattu

8 kommenttia

Hi @RAVICHANDRAN14 and welcome to Yhteisö.

Is this Huawei router bought from Telia or somewhere else? Do you know if this device has native software version or is it modified carrier software?

Is this Huawei router bought from Telia or somewhere else? Do you know if this device has a native software version or is it modified carrier software?

No,I Bought from some other website, Yes It is Modified carrier Software it is came with ( LMT ) symbol on the box & Software also LMT

But Tried Many Software ( Which in Mega.nz ) Almost all the software.But it is not showing 5GHz Channel.Only Showing 2.40GHz

OK, just making sure if there is some restrictions from other carrier softwares. Can you acces Wifi-settings and make sure 5GHz wlan is enabled and the SSID-information (network name) is shared ?

If the both options are on, then you could try manually connect your wireless equipment with correct SSID and wifi-key. If it still not working, problem could be in the software or on the 5Ghz antenna internally.  If someone has instructions / download links for another party software, please share here in this topic (Disclaimer, use only with your own consideration).

• The 5GHz Channel is switched on in the Box and 5GHz channel is not in other Devices. I tried all the software it was not useful. As you said it could 5GHz antenna problem internally. How can i solve this inetrnal antenna problem

•  

If I switch it from the 2.4GHz channel i can not get the wifi signal from my E5186s-22a

when i switch ot on 2.4GHz & 5GHz channel can get wifi signal only 2.4GHz Channel.But in the right corner of the page I like the TV icon on that is showing 5G see the attchment.

• If I switch it off the 5Ghz Chennal on the SSID page that TV icon will not show up Anything it will be Blank.

see the photo.......

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +16

Hi @RAVICHANDRAN14! Are you sure that your devices support the 5GHz WIFI? What device models do you have? :smileyvery-happy:

Examples

i'm sure that my device will support the 5GHz WIFI,i'm using Lenova Laptop Windows 10 & i checked all mobile phone like iPhone 6s,5s,MI 5c,4c,Redmi 3prime,HTC 816..It is not Showing

Huawei E5186s-22a

@RAVICHANDRAN14 If you haven't reset the factory settings to the device, you should try that. After that, try logging in to device's network managament page. If you can't still find 5GHz Wifi, the problem might be on the device.

Vastaa