Poor Network Signal on Telia Mobile Network

• 8 October 2020
  • 4 kommenttia
  • 106 katselukertaa

hi,

Does someone know where to report poor Network Signal on Telia Mobile Network?

I usually get only 2 bars of network signal in my phone.

- Thanks

4 kommenttia

@abhikant@  kirjoitti:

hi,

- Thanks

Hi @abhikant and welcome to the Yhteisö! 😁>

From our mobile coverage map you can roughly see what the coverage should be at your address. If needed you can leave us a report about the problem and our technical support will be in touch with you. You can also reach our technical support from our chat. Log in to My Telia to find our chat.

@MinnaLN@  kirjoitti:

@abhikant@  kirjoitti:

hi,

- Thanks

From our mobile coverage map you can roughly see what the coverage should be at your address. If needed you can leave us a report about the problem and our technical support will be in touch with you. You can also reach our technical support from our chat. Log in to My Telia to find our chat.

The chat box works only in finnish and is automated reply which doesn't interact and provide answer to my questions.

As per mobile coverage map, I should get 4 bars in network signal however what I get is only 2 bars and as max sometimes 3 bars that too very rarely.

So what to do and who to contact and seek support? 

Käyttäjätaso 5
Kunniamerkki +15

@abhikant@  kirjoitti:

@MinnaLN@  kirjoitti:

@abhikant@  kirjoitti:

hi,

- Thanks

The chat box works only in finnish and is automated reply which doesn't interact and provide answer to my questions.

As per mobile coverage map, I should get 4 bars in network signal however what I get is only 2 bars and as max sometimes 3 bars that too very rarely.

So what to do and who to contact and seek support? 

You can write to the chat "I need help with mobile network" for example and after that click "avaa chat asiakaspalvelijalle". After that you will be able to chat with our tehcnical support and they can help you with the internet. You can also call to our customer care if you want.

Käyttäjätaso 5
Kunniamerkki +9

@abhikant@  kirjoitti:

hi,

- Thanks

Do you have problems with internet speeds or calls in your phone? Signal bars doesn't always tell the full story and cannot be used as only indication whether connectivity is good or bad. How is your speedtest results?

Vastaa