Prepaid subscription

• 26 August 2020
  • 4 kommenttia
  • 72 katselukertaa

Can I make calls from Finland to India with prepaid subscription even if at extra cost? I was told I can but its not working. How much does it cost per minute? How much does a message sent to India cost?

4 kommenttia

Hi @Gauranvi,

Yes you can make a call to India with your prepaid subscription. I can’t tell you the exact amount of how much that calling costs, because it depends on the country-specific international call fee. You can find the price list of prepaid subscriptions here.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +20

Hello @Gauranvi and welcome to Telia Yhteisö!

First you must have loaded saldo to your prepaid to make calls.

You can make calls to India from Finland with using foreign area code 990- before the actual country number and phone number. 990- calls costs 1,69e/pcs, textmessages 0,29/pcs and mms-messages 0,40/pcs.

Someone of Telia moderators can perhaps tell you more about those prices.

Your Telia Prepaid SIM comes with a 7€ starter saldo, which you can use freely for calls, messages or data. You can top up your balance using the Telia Prepaid top-up app, at an R-kioski, Telia Shop or online. However, the top-up bonus cannot be used for calls or messages to service numbers, company numbers or international numbers. 

Käyttäjätaso 5
Kunniamerkki +9

@Gauranvi@  kirjoitti:

Can I make calls from Finland to India with prepaid subscription even if at extra cost? I was told I can but its not working. How much does it cost per minute? How much does a message sent to India cost?

I would recommend using some operator for calls to India, such as 99577, which will cost 0,04e/min + normal mobile phone cost. You will dial in your (Telia) phone 99577-91-xxxxxxx. If you don't put any prefix (like 99577 or 99533) you will pay 1,69€/minute so it will cost you arm and leg very quickly...

Also calling with Whatsapp or similar app with VOIP capability might be also good idea if other opponent has that.

Skype (can install to computer or mobile phone) will cost 9€/month and it includes 800min calls to landline and mobile phones to India. Worth to consider that also.

Vastaa