Some help in English !!

• 29 December 2018
  • 2 kommenttia
  • 9 katselukertaa

• Savumerkittäjä
  • 4 kommenttia

I have a 4g new mokkula 

HUAWEI E5573 and I am trying to connect that to my Telewell EAV510 V6.

I have open gate ordered but I just can seem to open the ports I have added the profile as Suggested Opengate and opengate in both the Huawei and telewell. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I am opening port 12000 on an ip 198.168.0.171. I have forwarded the port but its not open. If I use just the telewell via an ADSL line its all ok the ports are open both ways but thru they Huawei the port is closed. If anyone have any experience please add to this thread

2 kommenttia

@jakas  kirjoitti:. If I use just the telewell via an ADSL line its all ok the ports are open both ways but thru they Huawei the port is closed. If anyone have any experience please add to this thread

What operator SIM-card are you using? On Telia 4G -Connections, ports are normally closed but you can order extra service called Telia Yhteyspiste. This allows open ports on both TCP/UDP and all you need to change on Huawei E5573 settings is the APN-setting from "internet" to "opengate".

If you are using APN "internet" on Telia 4G-connection, you will not be able to open ports just by setting it from your devices/router. You can order Telia Yhteyspiste from the customer service or from Omat Sivut -management page on Telia 4G-conncetions.

Yes opengate service I think you mean that. Yes I ordered that. Thanks.

Vastaa