4G not working properly Huawei B593 external antenna?

• 11 December 2014
  • 5 kommenttia
  • 28 katselukertaa

I should live in a 4G zone but the router Huawei B593 never had 4G connection, only crappy 3G at 4-10 mb.

We pay for 150mb so at least 100 would be nice?

Moreover, sometimes the connection jumps completely.

What could we do?

Software version V100R001C07SP061 which should be the latest.

Im thinking on buying this antenna http://www.3g-antennit.fi/product/239/t ... tioantenni would it help? Which external antenna could increase the network?

5 kommenttia

Hi Bocedi! External antenna could help, but first you can try to change the network setting so, that the modem is locked to 4G. First go to General settings > Internet options and select Only 4G. I’m not sure, if these terms are correct, but hopefully you’ll find the right settings. Try this and let us know, if it doesn’t help, so we can look into this more closely.
I tried and I completely lost connection.
I had to re-install the automatic to get any connection at all.. I only waited 5 minutes but should be enough to get some kind of connection...
Ok, it seems that there’s no 4G coverage in your address. In this case an external antenna could be the right solution, but I suggest that you contact our technical support for more information. You can call them to number 0206 90101 or save your phone number here: Omat asetukset > Profiili > Asiakasnumero, and I’ll ask them to call you.
I added it. Please make them call me now (until 14:00) or after 16:00. English speaker better.

Thank you.
Thank you. I sent a message to our technical support and they will call you today or tomorrow at the latest.

Vastaa