Connection problems with broadband

• 11 December 2014
  • 8 kommenttia
  • 17 katselukertaa

Hi,

I am having this problem with my broadband connection. There is no connection to the internet few times everyday for almost 30 minutes at a time. Please have a look at my problem.

Roshan

8 kommenttia

Hi Roshan13,

Can you add your customer number to your information so we can take a look at the problem.

You can add by your customer number by selecting "Omat asetukset >> Profiili >> Asiakasnumero:" After that you should click "Lähetä" to save the information.
Marko- kirjoitti:
Hi Roshan13,

Can you add your customer number to your information so we can take a look at the problem.

You can add by your customer number by selecting "Omat asetukset >> Profiili >> Asiakasnumero:" After that you should click "Lähetä" to save the information.

Hi,

My customer number is 3**********. the problem is still the same.

Roshan
Hi Roshan13

So you have this Cisco EPC 3825 modem? I can update your modem from here. There is new firmware which has helped this kind problems.

You can also change some firewall settings in the modem.

1. Go to modem settings using this IP: 192.168.0.1 (if this doens't work, try to 192.168.100.1).
2. Leave user name and password blank (If you have not changed these).
3. Click Security tab and then Firewall.
4. Remove Block IP Flood detection check box and click Save settings.

This should help also.
Vähän samoja vaivoja täälläkin. Kerran tunnissa katkee pariksi minuutiksi ja sitten taas toimii. Melkoisen ärsyttävä ominaisuus... Näinköhän tuo uusin firmis jeesais tässäkin tapauksessa...
Hi,

Thank you for the help. The connection was smooth yesterday. Hope it stays the same :)

Roshan
Hei teekki

Pistin päivityksen tulemaan. Kokeile myös muokata palomuurin asetukset ohjeeni mukaan. Sinulla yhteys näyttää pätkivän pahemmin. Päivitys ei välttämättä korjaa koko ongelmaa. Varsinkin jos vika jää verkon puolelle. Mikäli ongelmasi jatkuva, ota yhteyttä Vikapalveluumme.

Roshan13, let's hope that it stays the same! I update your modem yesterday. Maybe it fixed the problem.
Hi,

There has been a problem with my internet connection since this morning. There was a complete blockage for almost 1 hour in the morning and it is very slow for almost 2 hours now.

Please look into the matter.

Roshan
Hi Roshan13

Your connection has disconnect couple times this morning. I am sorry but I can't help you anymore with this problem.

You have to contact our Technical Customer Service, 0206 90101 and make a fault report of this problem.
When you call our customer service number, dial 3 at the beginning of the call, and you will be directed to our service in English.

Vastaa