Easy Prepaid stopped working

• 11 December 2014
  • 5 kommenttia
  • 31 katselukertaa

Hi!

I got a text message in December, that my Easy Prepaid card will expire 9th of January 2014. I put 10 € on the 6th of Januray using netbank, and I got a text message (in Finnish) a couple of minutes later, that the amount of money arrived, and I have to activate my card again (I guess it meant that I have to make a call to someone. So I made a call, and even wrote several text messages on the following day). It seems that even after this my card stopped working today. What could be the problem? The 10 € surely disappeared from my bank account, so it can't be the bank transaction's fault.

5 kommenttia

Hi Hulala10! Add your phone number (for ex. 0401234567) to your profile (Omat asetukset > Profiili > Asiakasnumero), so we can take a look at this. You can also visit Sonera Shop, if you like.
Hi!

Thank you for the quick answer. I added my phone number to my profile, although there is a 0 missing from the front (I typed it there, but the system just cut it off when I saved it - several times).
Subscription has been terminated for some reason. Perhaps the payment you made didn't go through. Unfortunately we can't open it again, so the only option is that you get another prepaid subscription from Sonera Kauppa. After that we can transfer 10€ you already paid to your account. I'm sorry for all the trouble this might cause you.
Hi!

Well, I am not happy about this... I do not understand why it doesn't work, if I charged money on it before the expiration day, and I used the card after the money transfer. The payment surely went through, I checked on the netbank. True, it was on the 6th, a public holiday, when I paid, but the money was taken on the 7th, this is still 2 days before the expiration date. I guess it was Sonera's technical malfunction, and because of that I lost the money I still had on the card, plus now I have to change phone number, too. Is there any possibility to at least transfer the amount of money I had on the card to a new prepaid subscrpition, or keep the phone number somehow?
Clearly something has gone wrong in this case, but unfortunately we can't open your subscription again after it has been terminated. However, we can transfer the amount of money you had to the new subscription. So I suggest, that you go to Sonera Kauppa and they can handle it from there.

Vastaa