sonera's usb modem internet and customer service!!

• 11 December 2014
  • 3 kommenttia
  • 1 katselukerta

hi..

Actually i have so big dissapointment about sonera.and i am sorry about that i will cancel my contract.
but before i want to say a few things about everything.if really sonera's departments cares their customer i need they really right now!!
about 1 month i am runing around for that sonera find soloution to my problem.but they didnt/couldnt actually they couldnt.because of i just called(020-690101) they about 1 hour ago and i said my all problems and they said that we will look your city where you are living and then we will see what is the problem and in that department "mrs....???" i dont now his name he said that after he look what is problem then he will call me (????) about half hour later a text (?) came to my phone there is write this"your internet has been slow because of the amount of users on network.at the moment ,there is nothing we can do,if you want to cancel your contract write reclamation letter to:TeliaSonera Finland Oyj Matkapuhelinpalautteet PL 0400 15101 LAHTI.

So the problem is that they dont even call their customer and their customer call they and try know what is the matter after that you know the matter then they dont even call you!! so i think that they dont care their's(sonera) customer.so i will not do anything about this also i will cancel contract and sent all back to they what they sended me(laptop,usb modem vs vs) and i sended that letter to lahti also.so why i have so big dissapointment about sonera and sonera's service and services.
i tried be so kind to they but i couldnt get anything well so it didnt work with kindless.

So thanks for good internet (download 26-30 kb/s even i have 3.6 mbit data teho plus) and thanks for customer service to sonera....

EREN AYBAS
PUH:xxx

No phone numbers in the forum

3 kommenttia

any answers from department or from people?noone dont think nothing about it?
According to the SMS-reply you got the mobile data network in that area seems to be congested. The only cure for that is updates done in the network to increase the capacity.

T. Tapio
Sonera Asiakaspalvelu
ok i understood that but i cant do anything about it.it is sonera's problem i waited already 1 month for everything.anyway i sended letter to lahti sonera's department so i want to know that definitly will sonera keep contact with me or not?because i waited already 1 month so i want it they keep contact with me and i want to cancel my contract and send back all.thanks...

Vastaa