Prepaid data-package activation via SMS?

• 18 August 2016
  • 5 kommenttia
  • 63 katselukertaa

Hello Folks!

I was wondering if there is any chance to activate a 7-day package like this one: *link* by sending a sms to #15400?

We have a sonera simcard at the cottage that my aunt left for me there and so I uploaded a 10 € deposit I bought at R-Kioski to pay the 9,90€ package. When I opened the sonera prepaid website to activate the internetpackage I was asked to pay it by credit card or bank account.

So, I do not own a finnish bank account and also don't want to pay by creditd card because is already uploaded that 10€ deposit.

I also found a android based App called "Sonera Prepaid -lataussovellus" but I'm not able to install it on my Phone because my google account seems not to have the right region registration - so play-store tells me that the app is not available in my country *rolleyes*

So how can i get this activated?

kind regardes,

Charles K.

5 kommenttia

Hi. No, its not possible to activate a data package via sms. But why should you anyway? Data costs only 0,99 euro/day, so its cheaper not to buy a 7 day package.

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +20

Hello LemmyKilmister and welcome to Klaani!

If you have bought at R-kioski Sonera recharging card a 10 €, then you can activate it like this : scratch of the serial number above from barcode, send textmessage X ( X = serial number you scratched ) to number 15400 ( pay 0 € to send this ). If you have prepaid sim card, charge of 10 € is immediately available. If the sim card is normal Sonera sim card, then charge 10 € comes within a day.

I hope this helped,

kiisseli67

Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

Hi  and Welcome to Klaani! You can load Your ticket like  told You by sms but You'll get minutes and sms also. So You can't load only data by sms with that card You have. If You want only load data using, You have to do it with the app or in here. Choose "in English" so You'll get english instructions.

Niin siis kysyjä on jo ladannut sen 10 setelin liittymälleen, se ei ole tässä ongelmana, vaan se että onko mahdollista tilata tekstarilla datapakettia. Ja edelleenkään se ei ole mahdollista. Miksiköhän? Sauniksella voi tilata erikokoisia datapaketteja tekstarilla "data X numeroon Xxxxxi ei luulisi olevan vaikea toteuttaa myöskin soneralle?
Käyttäjätaso 7
Kunniamerkki +19

Hyvä palaute! Ei luulisi tosiaan rakettitiedettä olevan. Laitetaanpa viestiä Easyn kehittäjille josko jossain vaiheessa tuollainen ominaisuus saataisiin, ellei ole jo suunnitteilla.

Vastaa