Sim-kortin rekisteröinti epäonnistui

• 11 December 2014
  • 18 kommenttia
  • 294 katselukertaa

Sim-korttini meni yllättäin sillä tavalla lukkoon, että kun käynnistän puhelimen uudelleen näyttöön tulee teksti "sim-kortin rekisteröinti epäonnistui". Nyt en voi siis tehdä puhelimellani mitään. Auttakaa!!!

18 kommenttia

Ja ongelma on nyt myös se että sain tänään uuden iPhone4:n sekä siihen uuden sim-kortin. Mutta miten pystyisin sen kortin aktivoimaan, kun vanha sim ei toimi eli en pysty lähettämään aktivointi viestiä enkä soittamaan asiakaspalveluun. Omilta sivuiltakaan ei linkkiä aktivoimiseen löydy, vaikka ohjeissa niin luvataan! Auttakaa nopeasti joku! En pysty kauan olla ilman toimivaa puhelinta 😞
JEEE Toimii 🙂
Hei Johanna! Hyvä, että sait uuden puhelimesi ja sim-kortin toimimaan! iPhonen aktivointi tehdään iTunes-ohjelman kautta. Pahoitteluni, mikäli puhelimen mukana tulleessa ohjeessa ei oltu tätä kerrottu.

Mukavia hetkiä uuden puhelimen kanssa!
Hei

Sain Iphone 4 S ja aktivoin sen itunes ohjelmalla mutta nyt puhelin ei löydä verkkoa. Vaihdoin telefinlandista soneraan ja liittymä pitäisi olla jo auki mutta puhelin ei löydä verkkoa...
Hei mettoo: Jos lisäät asiakasnumerosi käyttäjätunnuksen profiiliin (Omat asetukset > Profiili > Asiakasnumero), niin voin tarkistaa liittymäsi tilanteen. Asiakasnumero ei näy muille keskustelupalstan käyttäjille. Asiakasnumerosi löytyy esimerkiksi viimeksi tulleesta laskusta. Jos et löydä asiakasnumeroasi, voit lisätä myös puhelinnumerosi ilman väliviivaa (esim. 0401234567).
nyt on puhelinnumero päivitetty.
mettoo: Ongelma ratkesikin asiakaspalvelumme toimesta. Mukavaa joulun odotusta!
Iphone 4s tuli ja sonera sim kortti pari päivää sitten mutta puhelin valittaa ei verkkoa!
aktivoin puhelimen itunes ohjelmalla
Hello!
01/04/2012 I purchased a 16GB White Iphone 4s (MD239KS / A) in the store Sonera Kauppa and brought him to Russia.
The phone cost 629 euros and the seller said that the phone will work with a Russian SIM card, but in my attempt to activate it, i receive a message that I do not use a SIM card that is compatible with your telecommunication company.
When i try to activate it in iTunes, then there i see the same message.
What should I do?

I think support should answer here or write on my e-mail "sa-bik@yandex.ru"

Sorry for my bad English.
Hei tinozi69:
Iphone 4s tuli ja sonera sim kortti pari päivää sitten mutta puhelin valittaa ei verkkoa!
aktivoin puhelimen itunes ohjelmalla

- Liittymäsi mikro-sim kortti on aktivoitunut verkkoon 05.01.2012 09:42, mutta oletkin jo tietojemme mukaan saanut puhelimen käyttöön ja kaikki näyttäisi olevan siltä osin kunnossa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sabik: We apologize for the inconvenience that has occurred, and we will solve this issue as soon as possible. I think there has happened a slight misunderstanding, but nothing so serious that can't be fixed.

- So I assume that you purchased iPhone 4 S without mobile phone subscription (If yes, the sim-lock should be deactivated)?. In order to verify this, do you have the receipt of the purchase?
Luca,
Yes, I have a receipt of purchase. Where should I send copy or photo of it? I need some e-mail of your support, because telephone numbers of Sonera works only on suomi language.

And telephones of store are not responding...
Hello sabik: Good, that is the most important thing.
Please contact our Customer Support via mobile phone, in order to solve this matter. Our Support will give you all the information that you need. We do have service in English too.

Service in English
Mobile Phone Customer Service
Call 0200 17000 (mobile phone charge/local network charge)
Mon–Fri 8–20
Sat 9–16.30

If you have an emergency outside the service hours – if your phone has been stolen, for example – you can call 0206 90101 (mobile phone charge/local network charge).

Wait until the automatic answering machine has offered 2 first languages until it reaches service in English ( " press 3 " ).
Luca,
Why i cant send it by e-mail?Its more easier, cause I live in Russia, and international call will be very expensive for me.

And my skill of speaking in English is very bad 😑 .
Hello sabik: In order to send email to our Customer Support is via "Sonera Omat Sivut" ( "Sonera Own Pages" as for Online Account Management) which are available only for current customers with subscription in our services / products. And as you are not in Finland anymore, visiting our shop is not an option. I'm afraid to say that calling us is the only way to proceed.
Now im calling and nobody answer me....listening a music for 5 mins...
I am outraged. I tried to call you from another country to solve the problem within half an hour and no one answered me. It's disrespectful to your customers.
Hello sabik: Sorry to hear that the queue to our Customer Support has temporarily congested. If you can't get through, we could try another way to get contact (it's all in Finnish, so I'll try to explain as easily I can).

1. Click this link
- this is a contact reservation to our Customer Support, so just choose the time that suits for you and we will contact you by phone.

2. Choose the time

3. After the time is chosen, click the title "jatka seuraavaan vaiheeseen" (eng. continue) in purple background to continue.

4. Fill in the request in this order: name, mobile phone number and email address. The largest blank box is for your free word, so describe your issue as good as possible.

5. Send the request by clicking "vahvista varaus" (eng. confirm), next window will be just confirmation of your request. Now you just have to wait for our call on the time chosen.

Hopefully this works, if our lines are still busy.
"Olet varannut ajan Soneran Asiakaspalvelusta 11.1.2012 klo 19:20.....
Voit muokata varaustasi tästä linkistä: http://www.sonera.fi/asiakastuki/ota+yh ... yhteys.....

Ive got this message by e-mail but when i try to to connect this link i get the message about Error404...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there is another problem: I dont know how to call from Finland to Russia, because every country have some few numbers (international telephone code).I cant write my mobile phone becuase "+7" cant be put
in blank of mobile phone number.So i wrote 7***********.(*********-my phone number)

Vastaa